In evaluating prospective investments, Wand looks for a controlling interest
in businesses with attractive fundamentals, including:
• Skilled owners/managers;
• Earnings and positive cash flow or under managed companies with
• Potential for significant real growth, particularly from implementing
practices and proven technologies;
• Defensible market niches;
• Low vulnerability to obsolescence, labor problems, environmental
and social concerns.
We are dedicated to:
• Attracting, retaining, providing incentives to and supporting
• Fostering entrepreneurial cultures.